Methanol river cruise ship conversion concept (WP5)
Work Package 5 mission is to develop the conversion concept for a River Cruise Ship for a fuel change from diesel to a methanol-driven propulsion system.
© MEYER WERFT
- Elaborate the marine engine conversion aspects and derive the demands for ship integration
- Develop a ship conversion concept upon the demands for engine integration and ship system adjustments
- Evaluate safety relevant aspects of the ship and engine related adjustments
- Elaborate a project implementation plan for the ship conversion from diesel to methanol
- Examine the methanol supply chain regarding quantities, interface technology and handling